Friday 9 November 2012

Wanted: ace pop band for NSA fun in Nottingham, 8th December

Darlings, I write to you with some urgency. See that gig up there on the right hand side of this page? Well, Young Romance have found themselves in something of a pickle, and are no longer able to make it.

I'll be frank with you: we're a band short, and we seem to have put just about every brilliant band on in Nottingham this year, and are running out of ideas.

That's not to say that if you've played for us recently, then you can't do again - more than we're drawing a bit of a blank. So, can you fix it for us to have the best Christmas party ever on 8th December in Nottingham? That last sentence is perhaps not the most well-advised, but you get my drift.

I don't normally do this kind of thing, but if you're free, and brilliant, drop me a line. Fanks.

No comments: