Monday 28 December 2009

"Hold on, you know your time will come"

Just before Christmas I got a cd in the post from Youngfuck, the band I'd written about very briefly earlier in the year. They'd told me that they'd run out of their debut release (and badges!), but very kindly sent me a cd-r of their ep, and some handwritten lyrics.

The music is just too precious to keep to myself, so I thought I better share a track.

If, like me, you can't stand the general bawdy hilarity of New Year's Eve, then this is the sort of stuff you can hide yourself away from the world with, whilst trying not to run into Jools Holland on the telly.


2 comments:

shaun brilldream said...

wow, that is good. is there a website i can check out? im a bit worried about puting the band name in google!

A layer of chips said...

Heh! I get a lot of dubious visits because I mentioned the band earlier in the year.

Anyway, it's www.myspace.com/youngfuckband